Bonnie 72" Sofa
Like the daring duo whose names they carry, this well-tailored studio sofa, and close friend of Clyde, is armed for work or play.
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fibre padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Sanford Black: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
Measures: 72”w x 33”d x 29”h
Seat: 56”w x 23”d x 17”h
Arm: 4”w x 29”h
Back: 60”w x 5”d x 13”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Alessi, Audo Copenhagen, Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you selected at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Alessi: 6-8 weeks
- Audo Copenhagen: 4-6 weeks
- Blu Dot: 4-6 weeks
- Chilewich: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 8-10 weeks (coming from Norway)
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.