Trim Dining Chair
Whatever you do, don't call it basic. Clean lines and sophisticated geometry form a minimal outdoor chair that's everything it's shaped up to be. Perforated seat and back detail apt for wowing guests and weathering the elements. Valid excuse to work, dine and stare off into space alfresco.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Powder-coated steel frame with zinc primer is durable and corrosion resistant
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Stackable for easy storage
- To protect the products finish and to extend the life of your outdoor furniture, store in dry location when not in use or during periods of inclement weather
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives
- We cannot warrant against chipping, scuffing, fading or corrosion, especially in seaside or harsh urban environments
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
Measures: 22”w x 22”d x 30”h
Seat: 17”w x 17”d x 18”h
Arm: 1”w x 26”h
Back: 16”w x 1”d x 12”h
Weight: 17 lbs
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.