Mate Outdoor Sun Lounger
Woven all-weather rope wraps a tubular aluminum frame to create a balance of texture, comfort and beauty. Sunbrella® upholstered seat cushion is UV- and mildew-resistant. Proportioned for relaxation. Team up two for the outdoor daybed of your dreams.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant
- All-weather woven rope
- UV- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella upholstered seat cushion
- Velcro straps keep cushion in place
- Connector bracket included to attach additional Mate Sun Lounger forming one large daybed
- Sunbrella Linen: 97% Acrylic / 3% Other | 65,000 Double Rubs
- Toohey Charcoal: 97% Sunbrella Acrylic / 3% Other | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Sunbrella fabrics can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or other disinfectants without experiencing colour loss or degradation
- Sunbrella upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- To protect the products finish and to extend the life of your outdoor furniture, store in dry location when not in use or during periods of inclement weather
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives
- We cannot warrant against chipping, scuffing, fading or corrosion, especially in seaside or harsh urban environments
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
Measures: 32”w x 67”d x 31”h
Seat: 26”w x 53”d x 14”h
Arm: 1”w x 25”h
Back: 21”w x 6”d x 17”h
Shop the entire Mate collection
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.