Guide 96" Sofa
Is there a proper way to lounge? Guide is happy to advise. Start with a just-right mix of support: not too firm, not too soft. Up the comfort with gently rounded arms and smooth upholstery. Keep it all dignified with a solid hardwood frame. Then sit back, settle in and let the magic happen.
- Solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fibre padding wrap provide a medium soft sit
- Removable and reversible seat cushion
- Solid walnut or white oak legs
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Sanford Black / Oatmeal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Coffee / Moss Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
Measures: 96”w x 36”d x 31”h
Seat: 82”w x 22”d x 17”h
Arm: 7”w x 27”h
Back: 82”w x 13”d x 15”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.