Esker 82'' Sofa
The fancy sweatpants of sofas. Elegantly nonchalant, endlessly comfortable and the envy of everyone. When it comes to your comfort, Esker has thought of everything. Wide, low arms provide a satisfying resting spot for your head, your arm or your four-legged friend. A deep sit and overhanging cushions keep your lower half happy and your lounging game on point.
- Solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fibre padding wrap provide a soft plush sit
- Removable and reversible seat cushion
- Glides on feet to protect floor surfaces
- Afton Grey: 92% Polyester / 8% Linen | 60,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso Sand and Kelso Blue: 100% Post-consumer Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso upholstery fabrics are environmentally friendly, made from 31 recycled water bottles per yard and have no chemical additives; Can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing colour loss or degradation
- Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ships fully assembled
Measures: 82”w x 42”d x 31”h
Seat: 64”w x 27”d x 17”h
Arm: 9”w x 20”h
Back: 64”w x 16”d x 14”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.