A generously thick headboard of woven felt upholstery and French seams help create a soft, sculptural and low-profile bed. Why French seams? Because the French know something about beds; that's why. Also available in four sizes.
- Removable woven felt slipcover with velcro closures and French seams
- Available in standard twin, full, queen and king sizes
- Padded solid hardwood and wood frame
- Barto fabrics: 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Vesper felts: 80% Wool / 20% Nylon | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Assembly required
Twin Measures: 95”l x 51”w x 30”h
Full Measures: 95”l x 66”w x 30”h
Queen Measures: 100”l x 73”w x 30”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Alessi, Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you selected at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Alessi: 6-8 weeks
- Blu Dot: 4-6 weeks
- Chilewich: 4-6 weeks
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 8-10 weeks (coming from Norway)
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.