This is a bench. A really beautifully proportioned and well executed bench. It does not connect to the internet, disrupt industry or reimagine a damn thing. It’s just good.
• Powder-coated steel base
• Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel
• Blush / Grey Green Leather: A full aniline leather that will burnish and patina with wear; Features subtle shading and a high level of natural markings
• Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Leather seat with coordinating camel velvet chair back
• Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
• Natural characteristics will be visible enhancing the character of the leather; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
• Some assembly required
see full collection here