Neat Leather Settee
Completely upholstered from top to bottom, the Neat Settee's unique exterior conceals a sturdy construction of injected foam, a wood shell and metal legs. An endearing and comfortable combination of footie pyjamas with a pinch of Muppet ™, Neat is designed to be as friendly to the posterior as it is to the eyes. Dining chair, Lounge chair and ottoman also available.
- Lightly padded and fully upholstered frame
- Gently contoured back and seat
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Colour variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Ships fully assembled
- BIFMA rated
Measures: 49”w x 28”d x 28”h
Seat: 49”w x 19”d x 15”h
Back: 49”w x 2”d x 18”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.