New Standard Sectional Sofa - Small
Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Fifth support leg at centre of Corner Sofa
- Sectional connector hardware included
- Nixon Blue: 46% Acrylic / 43% Cotton / 11% Polyester | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Coal: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester | 100,000 Double rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
Measures: 102”w x 102”d x 32”h
Seat: 81”w x 81”d x 17”h
Arm: 7”w x 25”h
Back: 81”w x 14”d x 15”h
Weight: 245 lbs
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Alessi, Audo Copenhagen, Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you selected at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Alessi: 6-8 weeks
- Audo Copenhagen: 4-6 weeks
- Blu Dot: 4-6 weeks
- Chilewich: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 8-10 weeks (coming from Norway)
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.