Sunday Small Ottoman
Sure, you can multitask on Sunday. But why, when you can just melt instead? Refined and well-bred enough for the poshest of interiors, the Sunday collection is designed to look good, but still be all about the comfort, baby! A simple recessed leg eliminates distraction and lets the cozy cushions and thin frame levitate. On Sunday, you rest.
- Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laid back feel
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Webbing provides durable support beneath cushions
- Cushions are surrounded by high resiliency foam, then wrapped in feather and down to provide a plush, comfortable seat, and with use will take on a more casual appearance
- To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Agnew Grey: 54% Cotton / 29% Recycled Cotton / 17% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Velvet: 67% Polyester / 33% Cotton | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
Measures: 40”w x 40”d x 17”h
Seat: 40”w x 40”d x 17”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Alessi, Audo Copenhagen, Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you selected at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Alessi: 6-8 weeks
- Audo Copenhagen: 4-6 weeks
- Blu Dot: 4-6 weeks
- Chilewich: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 8-10 weeks (coming from Norway)
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.