Racer Dining Chair
An upholstered seat and back work the curves and overlap just so to create a chair that invites you to sit down and stay awhile. The channel stitch detail may not improve the aerodynamics, but it sure does looks swell. With a color coordinated powder-coated steel sled base. Available in barstool, counter stool and dining chair.
- Bent wood construction with light all-over padding
- Tait Marine: Navy powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Stone: Black powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Tomato: Tomato powder-coated steel base, 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Toohey Charcoal: Oblivion powder-coated steel base, 97% Sunbrella Acrylic / 3% Other Fibers | 65,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine: Oblivion powder-coated steel base, 80% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Some assembly required
- BIFMA rated
Measures: 22”w x 22”d x 30”h
Seat: 19”w x 17”d x 18”h
Arm: 1”w x 28”h
Back: 19”w x 1”d x 12”h
Weight: 25 lbs
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.