Bonnie 96" Leather Sofa
Like the daring duo whose names they carry, this well-tailored sofa is armed for work or play. Pair the Bonnie & Clyde together for a sectional sofa that really works a room.
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fibre padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Blackened metal base
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Some assembly required
Measures: 96”w x 33”d x 29”h
Seat: 80”w x 23”d x 17”h
Arm: 5”w x 29”h
Back: 80”w x 8”d x 13”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Alessi, Audo Copenhagen, Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you selected at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Alessi: 6-8 weeks
- Audo Copenhagen: 4-6 weeks
- Blu Dot: 4-6 weeks
- Chilewich: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 8-10 weeks (coming from Norway)
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.