Field Lounge Chair
Shapely curves, a gentle recline and “just-right" cushions invite the lost art of unwinding. A sculptural powder-coated steel base sets up the striking profile. Field Ottoman also available.
- Steel and bent wood construction with light all-over padding
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Lumbar pillow included
- Craig Red (red base): 80% Polyester / 20% Linen blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Charcoal (plum base) / Light Grey (black base) / Navy (black base) / Tomato (tomato base): 28% Wool / 70% Acrylic / 2% Nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Tait Blush (blush base): 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Candor in Flare (mustard base) / Cannoli (putty base): 70% Post-Industrial Recycled Cotton / 30% Polyester | 70,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda (oblivion base): 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Moss (putty base) / Storm Velvet (slate base): 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
Measures: 36”w x 38”d x 36”h
Seat: 29”w x 22”d x 19”h
Arm: 2”w x 20”h
Back: 29”w x 2”d x 23”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.