Cleon Armless Lounge Chair
Cleon's modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favourite or switch it up. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
- Part of the Cleon modular collection, can be used alone or with other pieces to create multiple arrangements
- Strong solid hardwood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Foam and Dacron fibre filled cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Tait Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 20% Polyester|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 32% Polyester| 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air.
- Some assembly required
Measures: 36”w x 36”d x 28”h
Seat: 36”w x 26”d x 17”h
Back: 36”w x 10”d x 11”h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.