Acre Lounge Chair
Acre is the kissing cousin of Blu Dot's much-loved Field Chair. Slightly smaller in stature, but equally elegant, its friendly curves keep you comfortably upright. A tucked seam back detail adds visual appeal and sets up additional lumbar support for long afternoons spent reading or dawdling. Comes with a stainless or blackened steel base that cradles the shell.
- Stainless or blackened steel tube base
- Contoured upholstery-wrapped foam seat and back cushion
- Plastic feet glides to protect surfaces
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Copper and Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
Measures: 29“w x 30“d x 38“h
Seat: 23“w x 20“d x 18“h
Arm: 2“w x 22“h
Back: 17“w x 4“d x 26“h
designhouse accepts pre-orders on products from the following suppliers: Blu Dot, Chilewich, Kartell, Menu, Pelican, Roros.
If you order an item from one of these suppliers that we don't have in stock, we will order it in for you. Current stock levels are listed on each product page.
Once your item arrives we will either ship it to you, or let you know it is ready to be picked up, depending on what shipping method you select at check out.
The standard lead times for each of these suppliers is listed below. If a product is back-ordered and not going to be available within these time frames, we will contact you with an ETA and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
- Blu Dot: 3-5 weeks
- Chilewich: 6-8 weeks
- Kartell: 10-14 weeks (coming from Italy)
- Menu: 4-6 weeks
- Pelican: 8-10 weeks (made to order)
- Roros: 4-6 weeks
Pre-ordered products are subject to a 20% restocking fee if they are returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions.